Do you have lots of work to do? No matter how hard you try you just don’t seem to be motivated to get going! Does this sound like you?
What I find works for me is that you have to do 5 things:-
- Make a list of all the things you need to do in the day. Preferably in a diary.
- Make yourself a cup of coffee or tea.
- Then pick the biggest or hardest task to start with. Once you get the ugly things out of the way, the others wont seem so bad.
- Have a reward system so if you work for 90 minutes go for a walk, do something fun for 10 minutes.
- Every time that you feel over whelmed then take a deep breathe and say when you are breathing out I am breathing out everything that does not serve me well. When you breathe in then say I am breathing in joy, happiness and blessings.