Terrilin Bookkeeping Services is based in Boksburg and was established in 2011 by mother-daughter team Linda-Ann Fouche and Terri Coetzee. Catering for small to medium sized businesses on the East Rand, we are here to help you get your books and SARS returns up to date, and keep them that way.
For us it’s more than just keeping everything up to date – it’s about knowing what it happening in your business. We understand that as business owners you need to focus on your day to day business activities, and we can take the stress of keeping your finances up to date away.
We are SAIT and ICBA registered and operate as an approved SARS tax practitioner working on Sage Pastel Accounting and Payroll as well as Quickbooks Accounting.
Here’s what we do:
- Monthly Data-Capture
- Monthly reconciliations
- Vat Return Calculations and Submissions
- Management Accounts
- Monthly Payroll Processing
- PAYE, UIF & SDL Returns
- IRP5 Reconciliations and Submissions
- Compensation Commissioner Returns
- Assistance with all Bookkeeping Queries
- Tax Clearance Certificate Applications
- IT12 Personal Income Tax Returns
- IT14 Company Income Tax Returns
- We will take your books to trial balance and if you already have an accountant or auditor, we will work with them. Don’t have an accountant? We work closely with accountants and auditors who can sign off your financial statements.
We realise every business is different, and if this is what you need, your first consultation with us will be free so that we can quote you according to you specific business needs.